MINI PEAR CAKES Paleo Paparazzi
1 1/3 cups almond flour
2 fresh Bartlett pears, sliced
2 large eggs
2 Tablespoons grass-fed butter/palm shortening
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
pinch of salt
cinnamon to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine almond flour and dates together and mix until well combined.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the food processor and mix well.
- Fill 6 greased mini cake/tart pans 3/4 of the way full.
- Top with fresh sliced pear & sprinkle tops with cinnamon.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 mins
Photo contest winner of the 2016 IFBC Farm-to-Fork Excursion Photo Contest
Recipe courtesy of Kendra of Paleo Paparazzi