Pear Crostini With Blue Cheese & Walnut Spread
3 Bartlett pears
8 oz. cream cheese
2/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
2/3 Cup toasted walnuts (Chopped with a knife or in a food processor until pea size or smaller pieces)
1 dash Worcestershire Sauce (about 1 tsp)
2 Tablespoons chopped Green Onions or chives
1 sourdough baguette sliced in ½ thick rounds
2 tablespoons Olive oil
- Mix together cream cheese, blue cheese, walnuts, green onions, and dash Worcestershire in a bowl until well combined. (Refrigerate while you continue to prepare the crostini and pear)
- Preheat oven to 350* F. Place sliced sourdough on a sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil. Bake about 10-15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Slice pears into wedges removing core
- Spread the blue cheese walnut dip on the baked crostini and top each with a pear wedge.
- Place on a serving platter and drizzle each crostini with honey.
Find more recipes from Stillwater Orchards here.