PEARS YOGURT BARK
Yields: 4-6 servings
1 California Pears
1.5 cup favorite Greek yogurt*
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup granola
*If using plain Greek yogurt, we recommend flavoring with 1 tsp of vanilla and 2-3 tbsp of maple syrup or honey.
- Wash and thinly slice California pear.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread a layer of yogurt with spatula.
- Place pear slices evenly on top of yogurt.
- Top with berries and granola.
Freeze 2-3 hours or until solid, then break or cut into large pieces.
- Store in freezer safe container or bag for up to 1 month.