CALIFORNIA PEAR CHEESE BOARD
- Variety of California Pears, such as Red Pear, Bosc and Bartlett
- 4 types of cheeses such as brie, goat cheese, cheddar and blue cheese
- 2 types of deli meats, such as prosciutto and spicy salami
- More seasonal fruits like figs, pomegranates, persimmons, dried apricots
- Assorted veggies, such as olives, pickles and marinated red peppadews
- 2-3 types of nuts such as salted Marcona almonds and pistachios
- Spreads such as honey, berry or fig preserves
- Favorite crackers
Truth is, it’s not an exact science but here are a few steps we like to follow.
- Arrange your cheese on a large cutting board. You may want to slice, wedge or crumble some.
2. Next, place your meats and pears on the board.
3. Now fill in the gaps with fruits, veggies, nuts and spreads.